Search This Blog

Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Armadillo bitches!

If you play Mafia Wars, you may know me as The Armadillo. Or if you email me you probably know me as Zenarmadillo. I am one in the same. You see Armadillo is my alter-ego. Let me tell you, The Armadillo is one bad mutha-shut-yo-mouth. Armadillo is zen as a motherf**ker! Full of wisdom and limitless serenity. That's where I like to retreat when the world fucks with me or when my bipolar makes me think the world is out to get me. The Armadillo is very versatile as well. It can be a straight up stone cold KILLA! The best part is that no one suspects it. Amirite? Who would expect a lowly Armadillo of world domination plans? No one that's who.

The Armadillo is completely unfazed by anything...I mean anything!! Snotty check out girls at walmart? Pimp slap them hos and keep right on struttin'. Crazy people calling 911 and screaming? Check yo'self. I got this shit under control. Zombie Apocalypse? No problem. The Armadillo has a fool proof zombie contingency plan that involves automatic weapons,4x4 vehicles, high ground,vicodin and tequila. I'm sure you see my point now. The Armadillo rocks balls. It's good to be me.....or The Armadillo.

No comments:

Post a Comment